(PRESS RELEASE) -- The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved the membership applications of nine new companies, bringing the trade group comprised of the world's leading gaming suppliers to a total of 162, an all-time high.
The new AGEM members are:
- Betson Enterprises, based in Carlstadt, New Jersey, is a leader in providing profitable solutions to the VLT market and location-based entertainment industry.
- Dominode, based in Boca Raton, Florida, provides verified identity and licensing solutions for gaming businesses and professionals.
- DR Gaming Technology, based in Aalst, Belgium, with offices around the world, is a supplier of integrated casino management and jackpot system solutions.
- Genlot, based in Shenzhen, China, is a provider of goods, services and technology to the Chinese lottery.
- GET IN Global, based in Buenos Aires, Argentina, is a global gaming events company with 16 years of experience in the industry.
- Jackpot Digital, based in Vancouver, Canada, is a leading electronic table games manufacturer for the cruise ship and regulated casino industries.
- JP Morgan Chase, based in New York City, offers comprehensive global banking solutions and investment services for mid-tier companies up to large corporations.
- Kiron Interactive, based in Johannesburg, South Africa, provides virtual sports content to sports betting and gaming businesses for deployment online or in retail venues.
- Visualplanet, based in Cambridge, U.K., is a globally recognized leader of large-format touch-sensor technology.
AGEM is a nonprofit international trade association representing manufacturers and suppliers of electronic gaming devices, lotteries, systems, table games, online technology, key components and support products and services for the gaming industry. AGEM works to further the interests of gaming equipment suppliers throughout the world. Through political action, regulatory influence, trade show partnerships, educational alliances, information dissemination and good corporate citizenship, the members of AGEM work together to create benefits for every company within the organization. Together, AGEM has assisted regulatory agencies and participated in the legislative process to solve problems and create a business environment where AGEM members can prosper while providing a strong level of support to education and responsible gaming initiatives. For more information, visit the website.