Take the banker’s offer, or try your luck for the biggest win in Deal or No Deal Poker. (photo by Taylor Kenney of Gamblit Gaming LLC)
(PRESS RELEASE) -- Gamblit Gaming, the leading publisher of real-money and skill-based games for land-based casinos, and Harrah’s Resort Southern California, today announced the debut of the state’s first Gamblit TriStation game machine. The innovative, single-player hardware is now live in Funner, CA, marking the continued expansion of the placement of Gamblit TriStations throughout the United States.
The TriStation will engage up to three single players on individual gameplay monitors with a wide selection of exciting skill-based video games on an innovative new platform. Display monitors above the player screen showcase Gamblit-created original content and hit partner games with Harrah’s Resort Southern California offering the following six titles.
- Deal or No Deal Poker-In collaboration with Endemol Shine Gaming, this title brings all the excitement of the popular international TV game show to casinos like never before! Build the best poker hand by choosing briefcases – take the banker’s offer, or try your luck for the biggest win!
- Into the Dead – Developed by PikPok, this fast-paced zombie action title is a gamer’s dream come true! A global sensation with over 77 million downloads arrives on casino floors where players annihilate zombies to stay alive.
- Catapult King – Developed by Wicked Witch, this mobile hit with more than 40 million downloads is a highly engaging physics game where players launch shots and topple knights to win.
- Lucky Words – A Gamblit-developed word game where players use their wordsmith skills to chain letters, form words and win money in quick 30 second rounds.
- Match 3volution – A Gamblit original where puzzle game lovers can put their skills to the test by evolving adorable creatures in this dynamic match 3 adventure.
- Smoothie Blast – A wildly fun Gamblit match 3 title where players swipe fruit to make matches and blend the best smoothies on the strip with big cash reward
“We’re excited to introduce a completely different interactive electronic gaming experience to players in California with a variety of games that offer something for everyone,” said Founder and CEO, Gamblit Gaming Eric Meyerhofer. “Harrah’s Resort Southern California is a great property for us to partner with and we hope to help them attract a larger audience with this revolutionary new entertainment platform.”
“We are excited to bring this unique product to our casino floor,” said Robin Zetts, Vice President of Casino Operations, Harrah’s Resort Southern California. “These TriStation games have a selection of interactive games that is attractive to a variety of players. These games are unlike any other slot machine product we offer here or anywhere in Southern California.”
In addition to Harrah's Resort Southern California
, the TriStation is currently installed at Harrah's Lake Tahoe Hotel and Casino
, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
and Route 66 Casino Hotel
. The TriStation’s recent Nevada Gaming Control Board approval has expanded installations across the United States and Canada.
Gamblit’s platform has shown to dramatically lower the average consumer age 20 years younger than a slot player (from mid-50’s to mid-30’s) in most jurisdictions. As the leading innovator of real money and skill gaming, Gamblit Gaming develops and publishes a wide variety of games that bring a casual, arcade sense of fun and skill into the casino market. Gamblit Gaming also works closely with game developers to gamblify and publish their hit games into new markets, tapping into the exciting atmosphere of land-based casinos, activating a broader audience and new revenue stream. Gamblit Gaming provides all of the technology, gambling expertise, operations, account management, security, gambling licenses, regulations and compliance elements needed. The company also helps casino operators deliver a compelling entertainment experience to not only attract new players but retain existing casino visitors. Through Gamblit Gaming, casino operators can compete on innovation while driving growth and revenue.