(PRESS RELEASE) -- PokerStars.com
is adding a brand-new product to its popular Spin & Go range. Spin & Go Max is an exciting, industry-first game that spins the format on its head. The new action-packed addition offers players a fresh, alternative poker experience with even more variation and excitement. There are more chances to win big, with the opportunity to secure up to 10,000 times the buy-in
of each Spin & Go Max played.
Five new and exciting elements include a player spinner, three prize options in each game, a set number of hands, an exciting all-in
finale and the chance for the winner to choose between three prizes or a cash out
Spin & Go Max launches today on PokerStars
, the market-leading poker brand of The Stars Group, and will also feature new animations, sounds and graphics to give an immersive gameplay experience.The next evolution of Spin & Go
Spin & Go Max adds another exciting new variant to the PokerStars suite of games, which reflects an ongoing commitment to providing players with innovative and engaging poker. Spin & Go launched in 2014 and Spin & Go Omaha
was made available earlier this year.
"Spin & Go Max is the next level of the Spin & Go format and delivers more excitement and a great immersive experience through new graphics and more chances for winning moments," said Severin Rasset, Director Of Poker Innovation and Operations at PokerStars.Game-changing new features
Spin & Go Max boasts a wealth of new features to create a poker game that adds more excitement, variety and fun to the mix.
More prizes, more excitement throughout
- Number of Players: Each Spin & Go Max game begins with a spin to determine the number of tournament participants, from three to eight.
- Triple prize spinner: At the start of the tournament players will be shown the three prizes options that they're playing for. At the end of the tournament the winner will have to pick from the three prizes – now facedown – adding a compelling and tension filled winning moment.
- Hand countdown: Spin & Go Max games will have a fixed number of hands based upon the size of the prize and the number of players. It will count down, building tension towards a nail-biting climax.
- Automatic All-In finale: Once the final hand has been played, all remaining players will automatically go all-in until there is a winner. This will require the development of new strategies to beat fellow players. The automatic all-in means players will need to consider playing to win early on or accumulate enough chips to survive going all-in with their opponents.
- Risk and reward? Once a winner has been crowned they will again see the original three prize options and will select one at random. However on some occasions, such as when the prize pool is big enough, players will be offered a cash out option too. This poses the big money question of whether to take a guaranteed payout or take that one in three shot at the top prize. Other places will pay dependent on number of players and will be of fixed value.
Spin & Go Max buy-ins will be $1, $3, $7 and $15, with at least one of the three prizes offered to the winning player always being more than double the buy-in, giving players more chances to win big. Spinning moments at the start and end of the tournaments, coupled with the hand countdown ensure the excitement builds and lasts to the thrilling finale.
For more information, please visit the website.