(PRESS RELEASE) -- The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved the membership applications of six new companies, bringing the trade group comprised of the world’s leading gaming suppliers to a total of 172 members, an all-time high for the organization.
The new AGEM members are:
- Acuris Risk Intelligence, based in London, combines expert human analysts and state-of-the-art technology to help organizations manage risk in business relationships effectively.
- CS-1 Transportation, based in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, with offices in Phoenix and Las Vegas, is a leading logistics provider specializing in secure movement of gaming equipment.
- Eclipse Gaming, based in Duluth, Georgia, develops top-performing slot games and innovative solutions that engage the audience and deliver measurable results for its partners.
- Fennemore Craig, P.C., based in Phoenix with offices in Reno and Las Vegas, is a leading law firm with a strong gaming and hospitality practice assisting casino operators, technology companies and investors.
- Global Gambling Guidance Group (G4), based in Amsterdam, offers international accreditation and certification of responsible gambling standards for the entire global gambling industry.
- NRT Technology Corp., based in Toronto, is a global technology leader in the design and development of next-generation payment systems, financial and marketing kiosks and digital and mobile services.