BetConstruct a finalist at International Gaming Awards
28 January 2014
(PRESS RELEASE) -- Leading online and land-based sports betting and gaming solutions provider BetConstruct has been confirmed as a finalist in the technology provider/supplier category at the International Gaming Awards (IGA) to be held in London next week.
The seventh IGA Awards will be held in London’s stunning Savoy Hotel on Monday February 3rd with a champagne reception beginning proceedings, followed by a gala dinner and then the main event; a glittering awards ceremony recognising the best and biggest achievements of the year across the land-based and online gaming industries.
BetConstruct has had a landmark last 12 months with highlights including:
· Growing its client list to supplying more than 40 online and retail global gaming brands across Europe, Asia and Africa
· Increasing its cutting-edge sportsbook platform to cater for more than 14,000 live matches and more than 50 sports per month
· Significantly increasing its investment and client base in its in-house live dealer operations
· Boosting its team to more than 500 developers, traders and other specialists
· Opening new offices in London and Riga in order to expand further in Europe and other emerging markets in 2014
Suren Khachatryan, chief executive of BetConstruct, said: “The last three years have been phenomenal but you can expect even bigger and better things from us in 2014. This year is going to be very exciting for BetConstruct with more innovative software development, new products, new offices and a stream of new clients.
“The reason why existing clients have stayed with us for so long and new customers continue to join us is because we are a true one-stop-shop for every possible gaming and sports betting solution, we have the industry’s leading software, traders, products and support, can move quicker than anyone else, and we offer the best price-to-quality ratio on the market.”