CalvinAyre.com sponsoring event in London
15 March 2011
(PRESS RELEASE) -- Calvinayre.com, the leading online gaming industry tablog is proud to announce its sponsorship of the first ever Gambling Technology Strategies event at Le Méridien Piccadilly, London England, April 5-6.
CalvinAyre.com will be the official video sponsor for this ground breaking event that is sure to be one of the more informative industry conferences of the year.
Technology and the multi billion pound online gambling industry go hand-in-hand and as this technology evolves at lightning speed, so does the potential to bring new players to the table.
The importance of this event can`t be overlooked as new developments such as live casinos, mobile gaming and in play betting have opened the market to a whole new generation of potential players. As such, it`s paramount for success to stay up to speed with the latest technologies and get an insider’s view of what’s hot and what will be the next big thing in 2011 and beyond.
The Gambling Technology Strategies 2011 conference in London will be bringing together operators, industry leaders and their advisors to answer all of the important questions that you need to know including:
• What are the steps involved in adopting a regulatory framework which is technology neutral, together with a security framework tailored on the remote gambling industry?
• What new products are on the market, and what is the latest trends for 2011 and beyond?
• To what extent should we steer clear of adding a fake social layer to an existing website?
• To what extent will tablet devices disrupt PC sales and how will they impact gaming?
• How do we establish tools and processes that track your data's movement so you know where it is stored, how it is accessed, and who is using it?
• What are the new and emerging payment methods and how can they be used to tap into emerging markets?
Just to name a few...
This event will also feature special can`t miss tie in session entitled: Should Gambling Become Social? Charles-Antoine Idrac, Founder and CTO, FRIENDBET
You simply cannot afford to miss the ONE conference your colleagues –and competitors- need to attend during the shakeup of gambling laws and regulations across Europe.
Join CalvinAyre.com at the inaugural Gambling Technology Strategies 2011 at the Le Méridien Piccadilly, in London for a one of a kind learning and networking opportunity.