INTRALOT appoints Nikolakopoulos as CEO of its subsidiary, INTRALOT Inc.
15 February 2023
(PRESS RELEASE) -- INTRALOT SA Integrated Lottery Systems and Services, announces that Nikolaos Nikolakopoulos steps down as Member of the Board and Deputy CEO in order to become CEO of its 100% subsidiary “INTRALOT, Inc.” in the United States, based in Atlanta, Georgia and will assume his new role upon fulfillment of all related legal requirements. Mr. Nikolakopoulos works at INTRALOT since 2007 and served as Deputy CEO since 2019. In parallel, he has been Chairman of the Board at “INTRALOT, Inc.” since May 2022. He has previously held the positions of Group Chief Commercial Officer and Group Chief Operations Officer.
INTRALOT Group Chairman and CEO, Mr. Sokratis Kokkalis thanked the outgoing CEO of “INTRALOT, Inc.” Mr. Byron Boothe for his longtime contribution to the growth of the company in the United States and wished Mr. Nikolakopoulos every success in his new role. Mr. Boothe will remain Member of the Board of Directors at “INTRALOT, Inc.” and advisor to the management.
As a result, the Board of Directors of “INTRALOT” was reconstituted in its meeting of 14 February 2023 as follows:
1. Sokratis Kokkalis, Chairman and CEO, Executive Member
2. Constantinos Antonopoulos, Vice-Chairman, Non-Executive Member
3. Chrysostomos Sfatos, Deputy CEO, Executive Member
4. Fotios Konstantellos, Deputy CEO, Executive Member
5. Alexandros-Stergios Manos, Non-Executive Member
6. Ioannis Tsoumas, Independent Non-Executive Member
7. Adamantini Lazari, Independent Non-Executive Member
8. Dionysia Xirokosta, Independent Non-Executive Member
The Board of Directors of “INTRALOT” was elected by the General Shareholders Assembly on 29 June 2021 with a six-year tenure. “INTRALOT” Members of the Board will manage and represent the company without a replacement for Mr. Nikolakopoulos, as per Sec. 2, Article 82, of Law 4548/2018 and according to the related provision of the Company Articles of Association.